Thursday, May 17, 2007

School Farewell Party















party food... magenta rice, kimche flavored rice noodles, potatoe salad, and the best chicken in the world... yummy

Charity and Darian









Miss Irene, Emily and Nico




Doralyn and Miss Katie
DS on the keyboard






Vanity, Em, Betty, & Katie






Junior, Em, and Frank
And I know this is bragging but I do have to admit that it's sort of cool. Director was eating at a little cafe the other night and he said that as the music played all of the sudden... Franky and Katie started singing. Haha! That's right. I am officially recorded onto the new BIC album singing "Your Grace Still Amazes Me" - wow!

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger ChrisJ said...

Wonderful photographs! Everyone looks so happy and comfortable with one another. Incidentally, Emily has the prettiest smile!! Not having met her before, (I don't think I have, but with my memory, who know?!)that was the first thing that struck me.
Love and prayers daily!
ChrisJ

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy looking meal!! It makes me hungry just looking at it!! Glad you are having a celebration of success! The end of a school year is always a wonderful sense of accomplishment. Both Jim and I are celebration a sense of joy and success with our studies too. For me tonight marked the final session of a 2 year study in Romans through Precepts. My evening women's class has shown such diligence! Jim completed his 1 year study in Romans on Monday night, and will have the share night next week through the men's Bible Study Fellowship class. We have had such joy sharing the study of this incredible treatise of the gospel. Praise God for His gift of salvation!!

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how lovely! thanks - our love and prayers continue ... to all of you - mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home